Celery! Celery!

nice 8D

{dj-N} Horny Sax {dj-N} Horny Sax

Did you get this idea from cane swinging???

-honestly, sounds weird XD (no offence)

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

i love this Submission :D

Xtrullor - Nirmiti Xtrullor - Nirmiti

Xtrullor, i am making a remix of one of your songs, and i am hoping you could check it out. will be posted by june 1, and if you could check it out that would mean SO MUCH to me. you don't have to (obviously) but it would mean a lot, bye. :)

Golden Fields Golden Fields

Nice song. Sent you an invite on hangouts! Just one thing on waterflame's style though, i honestly think that he is missing a lot of good actual song structure, considering that the last, like 3 or4 of his songs have not actually had a chorus, drop, or verse. i still like it, just i miss the old WF. ¯\(ツ)/¯

Bye-DJRadiocutter

Hyenaedon responds:

Hmm personally i like his old and new, for different reasons. His older stuff is just so fun and exciting, but his newer stuff is good imo because it has a great atmosphere and the sounds themselves are so interesting. But thats just me =}

TheFatRat - Jackpot TheFatRat - Jackpot

Love this song! The instruments are enjoyable, and the sneaky Kirby SFX. I love how you could worm that past the copyright censors. Kudos to you, for making a good song and passing Kirby through hte Content ID system! GG

Viscous Viscous

i like this, but it is a bit repetitive, also i have found your NG page! YAY!

Xtrullor - Instant Reaction Xtrullor - Instant Reaction

Honestly, this is my 2nd favourite of your songs, and you cut the bass a lot on the start. i like the glass shatter sound during the suspense to the drop. it is a cool sound-effect. 2:06, the bass is a bit, noisy and it seems like it is a bass and a sub bass at the same time, so it could be better, no offence. i know this was made 4 years ago but still.

Bossfight - Nowise Bossfight - Nowise

I thought the wobble bass during the chorus could have bin mastered a bit more, like cutting off the super high frequencies and side-chaining for the kick a bit more, but that's just my opinion, Keep up the great work!

-DJRadiocutter